A chilly weekend but mainly sunny and perfect for football. Our 16s' played hosts to Southport FC in the last 16 of the County Cup at Seafield and we got off to a great start when Owen Bridge put us ahead after just 5 mins, a lead we held until until the last minute of the 1st half when the visitors grabbed an equaliser. Southport started the 2nd half brightly and scored twice more to go 3-1 in front and although Ross Hart pulled a goal back in the closing stages it came too late to save the game and we went out of the competition with a 3-2 defeat. On the next pitch our 14s were taking on BJFF Whites in a prelim round of the Hogan Cup. The visitors took a 1-0 lead early in the game but we recovered to go 2-1 in front at the break. We added a further seven goals in the 2nd half without reply to give us a 9-1 victory, Harvey Shaw, Spencer Baxendale and Zac Pearson all claiming pairs. In the morning at Seafield our 12s Girls entertained Barrowford Celtic and after an excellent 1st half we led 5-0 at the interval. We then added two further goals in the 2nd half to give us a comprehensive 7-0 victory with Honey Griffiths and Georgia Norman both scoring twice.

At Seafield on the Saturday our 12s Boys took on Fleetwood Town and a Spencer Phillips strike late in the 1st half gave us an interval lead. Town responded by scoring twice after the restart as play contunued to swing from end to end. A second goal by the outstanding Phillips though earned us a 2-2 draw in a very entertaining contest. Meanwhile our 11s were at Common Edge Rd playing Spirit Of Youth where we maintained top spot in the table with an 11-1 victory. Charlee McGuiness led the way with four of our goals with Kaiden Pirrie and Noah Mawene both notching pairs. 


Our 9s Blacks overcame Layton Blues 5-0 at Seafield with Alfie Berry scoring twice and over at the Bispham Gala Field our 9s Oranges were 9-0 winners over BJFF Blues. Harvey Barbour bagged a hat trick and Dan Brimble a pair. Our 10s made the short journey to Blackpool Rd North to take on neighbours St Annes where an Ali Ruman strike earned us a narrow 1-0 victory.